There are numerous ways to check the validity of your Saudi Arabia visa status online. The two most popular techniques are to check through:
Previously, the Enjazi portal also offered the visa check feature. The MOFA Visa portal now houses this feature, though.
Check Your Saudi Arabia Visa Status on the Muqeem Portal
You can use the Muqeem portal to quickly determine the validity of your visa. The steps you should take to do this are as follows:
- Go to the Muqeem Portal first.
- After that, enter your visa or Iqama number.
- You can use your date of birth to check the validity of your visa or Iqama number here. Your passport number can be used to verify your Iqama number.
- Choose “Check” from the menu.
- You can now see the specifics of your visa. These specifics include visa type, expiration date, and validity.
Check the Status of Your Saudi Arabia Visa Using Your Passport Number
Your passport number can be used to check the status of your visa as well. This online service to check the validity of a visa is offered by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Follow the instructions below to use this service.
- Click here to visit the MOFA website.
- After that, select “Citizens and Residents”.
- Choose the Visa Application inquiry type.
- Next, you must enter the MOFA Application number.
- Enter your passport number after that.
- Type in the right Captcha code.
- Press Search.
Status of Visa Stamping on MOFA
When you click the Search button after completing the above steps, your Saudi visa status will show up on the following page. If your visa has been stamped, the following information will appear on a page:
- Date of Application
- Application ID Number
- Visa Number
- 2 barcodes (If there is only one barcode on the page, your visa must still be stamped)
Check Your Saudi Arabia Visa Status on the Absher Portal
- Log in to your Absher account first.
- Select “My Services” from the menu.
- Choose the “Inquiries” option next.
- Select “Passport” and then “Exit/Entry Visa Status” from the menu.
- You will need to enter the following information here and choose ‘View’ from the menu:
- Your Iqama ID
- Your Passport or Visa Number
- Your Sponsor ID
- Image Code
Saudi Arabia’s Typical Visa Term
Additionally, some visas have set validity times. Below are a few examples of various visas and their validity to help you better understand some of the typical visa validity periods:
Visa for Hajj and Umrah
The Hajj visa is good for 30 days. The Umrah visa, however, is only good for three months.
Visa for Tourists
It is good for 365 days. However, you are only permitted to stay for 90 days at a single location and make multiple entries. Your tourist visa, if you have one, will now be good for three months.
Visa for Family Visit
The 30-day validity period applies if you have a single-entry family visit visa. However, a multiple-entry visa would only be good for 90 days if you applied for one.
You can enter Saudi Arabia a maximum of four times with a multiple-entry visa, with each stay lasting 90 days.
Visa for Personal Visit
A 90-day, single-entry visa is available. 365 days are allotted for a multiple-entry personal visit visa.